CELTIC HEROES ROSMERTA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CELTIC HEROES ROSMERTA

CELTIC HEROES ROSMERTA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CELTIC HEROES ROSMERTA

FALLEN CLANS

Tug
    Tug
    Admin

FALLEN CLANS Empty FALLEN CLANS

Post by Tug Fri May 31, 2013 8:52 am

Background Music

Background Music

Last edited by Tug on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tug
    Tug
    Admin

FALLEN CLANS Empty Re: FALLEN CLANS

Post by Tug Fri May 31, 2013 8:54 am

FALLEN CLANS Brothe10

Recently my brother and I decided to make a clan called Brotherhood. We are very active players on Celtic Heroes and like all other multiplayer games we play. We alway's like to make our own clan.
    On the game called GuildWars we started a nice clan called Heretic's Brotherhood. Unfortunately people stopped being very active and I didn't play GuildWars at all anymore. Anyhow the old people are still in the guild and log in every now and then to chat with some old friends.

Our goal on Celtic Heroes is to become a nice active clan. Size doesn't matter compared to quality.

-We strongly encourage teamplay in this clan!
    -We offer you a friendly and helpfull community if you are also fiendly and helpfull to our members.

Rules
    Read them carefully! You can point lawbreakers to this page or report them by sending a private message to someone out of the contacts on the button of the page. These rules are here for a reason.

1. Honor, Discipline and Respect
    Treat everyone including non-clanmembers with respect, don't scam or exploit, help eachother, care about your fellow members and they will care about you! If someone breaks this rule go to "rule number 5".

2. Language
    We will all speak proper English in this clan to avoid misunderstandings. Speak your own language in private chats! Don't spam or advertise/beg in the clan chat or on this website forums!

3. Helpfullness
    We encourage teamplay! But don't use other players by letting them do everything for you. If someone breaks this rule go to "rule number 5".

4. Worthy
    All members should agree with these rules before entering the clan.

5. Loyalty
    Those who do not agree with these rules can not join this clan! Lawbreakers should be reported here! After a few warnings you will be kicked out of the clan if you're member, and guardians will be demoted.

6. Basic
    Do not spam the "Shout" chat. Do not Kill Steal. Do not swear.

Last edited by Tug on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tug
    Tug
    Admin

Post by Tug Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:06 am

FALLEN CLANS Knight10
    Welcome to the Knights page.

At first I would like to post a picture of a tribute to the knights.

And now a word from our leader: Nasim
    I admit it, when I started as a clan on this server, intended to just be a place where people can group, chat, help each other and have fun, I never expected that the next clan made would be named after us. It's really quite a nice achievement I think, we are a bit proud of it.

For anyone who is interested in joining you should know our basic rules/guidelines. These are the things that have inspired so much hatred towards us by some on the server who could not tolerate abiding by these guidelines. Prepare yourself, they are really tough Razz

1. Be nice to your clansmen, We're all here to have fun, it's a game. If you want to be rude and nasty then please use the whisper function with someone who appreciates that behavior. Clan chat is not the place for it
    2. Clan chat should be kept moderately clean
    3. Please do not beg. While we are sometimes happy to give away nice items to lower levels, this is done at the discretion of the person who won the item, it is a privilege, not something you are entitled to.
    4. Do not beg to be made a guardian - If the current guardians see you helping clansmen, being active on the server, and representing us in a positive manner then they MAY recommend that you be made a guardian. Presently there are 3 guardians and a chieftain, which seems to be enough at the moment to serve any needs of the clan.
    5. Be nice. We're all here to have fun, it's a game. If you want to be rude and nasty then please use the whisper function with someone who appreciates that behavior. Clan chat is not the place for it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:50 am